The University of Jamestown guest room is located in Nierling Hall and features a double bed plus a twin bed.
The room also features a couch and cable television as well as private bath. Microwave and small refrigerator are included. Clean linens and towels are provided. Maid service is not provided.
Thank you for visiting the University of Jamestown guest room page. Please read through the following guidelines prior to requesting a room reservation.
- The guest room is available for prospective student visits only and if available, for university related business.
- The room can only be reserved for up to three nights or four days.
- The room must be reserved at least 24 hours prior to visit.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance by emailing the guest room contact. It is very important that you communicate cancellations, because we often have multiple requests for the guest room and we want to make the guest room available to another guest of University of Jamestown.
- University of Jamestown is a tobacco and alcohol free campus.
- Guests must be checked out of room by 10:00 a.m. if the room is booked for back to back nights by different guests. The guest room contact will inform the guest via email of the check-out time prior to the guest’s arrival.
- For check-in, please contact your campus contact person (i.e. admissions counselor or coach) to be let into Nierling Hall. The campus contact person will need to check-out a Nierling Hall exterior key and a drop-box key from the Office of Student Life. The key for the guestroom will be found in the drop-box located outside of the guestroom door. If the campus contact person is not available for check-in, please contact the guest room contact to make arrangements ahead of time.
When you check out, please lock the guest room and place the key in the drop-box located outside the guestroom door.
To reserve the guest room, please complete the application below.