Join us in celebrating more than 130 years of cooperation and support between the Jamestown community and University of Jamestown at the 2015 Community Block Party on Thursday, Aug. 27 from 5 to 8 p.m. in downtown Jamestown.
The goal of the Community Block Party is to encourage continued interaction between these two groups that will enhance mutual alliances. It promises to be an informative and fun evening for all involved. Please consider being a part of this event.
The Community Block Party will bring together Jamestown’s residents and business community with the students, faculty and staff of University of Jamestown.
- As a business or organization, this is an opportunity for you to showcase your services, products and community support. It will also be a perfect event to interest individuals in your organization.
- As a resident, Please join us for an evening of fun, food and entertainment! Bring your kids! Get to know your neighbors, see what local businesses and service organizations have to offer and meet some wonderful students!
- As a student, learn about the community, meet our residents and become familiar with the businesses, service organizations and churches in the area. Please join us!
Of course, what is a block party without music and fun? The event includes the worm mobile, Inflatables for children, food, fun, and so much more!
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
There are several ways to be a part of the Block Party night – manning a BOOTH or being an EVENT SPONSOR.
Please review the levels of participation and decide what is a good fit for your organization.
Reserve a space to showcase your business or organization. Inform students and local residents what you have to offer. Provide information or give-a-ways. Use your space as a fundraiser or to entertain – it’s up to you as to how you would like to participate!
Please remember, you are responsible for providing your own table and chairs and extension cords (extra-long and bring extra!). We also recommend that you bring your own garbage can and garbage bags for your booth. Also, booth set-up can begin at 3:00 p.m. in downtown Jamestown.
EVENT SPONSOR – Sponsor registration can be completed online here.
- Your logo will be included on the T-shirts and all media advertising.
- First choice of booth space.
- Six free Jamestown Journey to Success T-Shirts.
$1,500 product or services upon approval
- A smaller logo will be included on the T-shirts and your business’ name will be included in all media advertising.
- Second choice of booth space.
- Four free Jamestown Journey to Success T-shirts.
$1,000 product or services upon approval
- Name listed on T-shirt and all media advertising.
- Choice of booth space.
- Two free Jamestown Journey to Success T-shirts.
$500 product or services upon approval
- One free Jamestown Journey to Success T-shirt.
Monetary donations and/or door prizes (minimum $50 donation or value)
All checks should be made out to University of Jamestown and add “Community Block Party” in the subject line.
Registration deadline is August 7, 2015.
Event Sponsorship and Booth Space Registration can be completed online OR
Event Sponsorship donations and/or printed entries should be mailed to:
COMMUNITY BLOCK PARTY
c/o Gary VanZinderen
6058 College Lane
Jamestown, ND 58405
Or fax printed entries to:
(701) 253-4318, attention:
Community Block Party
Questions / Comments?
701) 252-3467 ext. 5563