Mon – Thurs 8 am to Midnight | Friday 8 am to 5 pm | Saturday 1 pm to 5 pm | Sunday 2 pm to Midnight
Length of Check out
- Books: 3 weeks
- Periodicals: 2 days
- Newspapers: 2 days
- DVD, VHS, CD, Record, Cassette, Game: 1 week
- Professors & Staff books: Semester
- AV Equipment: 1 day
NOTE: College ID or Non-College Borrower Card REQUIRED to check out materials from Raugust Library.
- Books: at 21 days overdue a $5.00 fine will be assessed
- Journals: at 14 days overdue a $3.00 fine will be assessed; at 21 days a $5.00 fine will be assessed
- DVD’s and CD’s: at 14 days overdue a $3.00 fine will be assessed; at 21 days a $5.00 fine will be assessed
- Reserve Items: There is a 24 hour grace period, then a $5.00 fine will be assessed
- Books: $60.00 ea.
- Periodicals: $30.00 ea.
- DVD, VHS & CD ROMs: replacement cost plus $5.00 processing fee.
- Other AV Materials: $25.00
- ILL Materials: replacement cost of material plus loss of ILL privileges.
- Equipment: replacement cost plus $5.00 processing fee.
Holds & Renewals
Holds can be placed online through ODIN.
All materials may be renewed twice, unless someone else has requested the item, then it must be returned. Renewals can be done on-line through ODIN or by coming into the library with your College ID or Non College borrower card.
Copying and Printing
For college students, faculty, staff, and departments:
All print jobs print to the HP CM4540 called ‘libmain’. The cost of the printouts and copies is subtracted from your college print account.
The photocopy machine accepts UJ username information only.
Direct any questions about or problems with the copier/printer to the circulation desk.
Items are placed on reserve by professors for specific classes. Reserve holdings can be found in ODIN.
The length of time for which reserve materials may be checked out is determined by the reserving professor. Usually 1 to 3 hours.
Unless otherwise designated, Reserve Materials are NOT allowed to leave the library.
If you have a question or concern regarding your patron record (i.e. fines, renewals, overdues, missing items, etc.) please contact Brenda Fischer at 701-252-3467, 5530 or email@example.com.