Library Hours

Mon – Thurs 8 am to Midnight | Friday 8 am to 5 pm | Saturday Closed | Sunday 2 pm to Midnight

Length of Check out

  • Books: 3 weeks
  • Periodicals: 2 days
  • Newspapers: 2 days
  • Video, CD, Record, Cassette: 1 week
  • Professors & Staff books: Semester
  • AV Equipment: 1 day


NOTE: College ID or Non-College Borrower Card REQUIRED to check out materials from Raugust Library.


  • Books: $.10 / day
  • Periodicals: $.25 / day
  • Reserve Materials: $.25 / hr.
  • ILL Materials: any fees assessed plus possible loss of ILL privileges.
  • AV Equipment: $.25 / day


Replacement Costs

  • Books: $60.00 ea.
  • Periodicals: $30.00 ea.
  • Videos & CD ROMs: replacement cost plus $5.00 processing fee.
  • Other AV Materials: $25.00
  • ILL Materials: replacement cost of material plus loss of ILL privileges.
  • Equipment: replacement cost plus $5.00 processing fee.


Holds & Renewals

Holds can be placed online through ODIN.
All materials may be renewed twice, unless someone else has requested the item, then it must be returned. Renewals can be done on-line through ODIN or by coming into the library with your College ID or Non College borrower card.

Copying and Printing

  • Copies: $.10 / page
  • Printing: $.10 / page


For college students, faculty, staff, and departments:
All print jobs print to the Kyocera KM-4050. The cost of the printouts is subtracted from your college print account.
The photocopy machine accepts copy codes only. Usually this is your id number. Please set up a copy code with a library staff member. All college students receive 100 free copies per academic year.

Direct any questions about or problems with the copier/printer to the circulation desk.


Items are placed on reserve by professors for specific classes. Reserve holdings can be found in ODIN.
The length of time for which reserve materials may be checked out is determined by the reserving professor. Usually 1 to 3 hours.
Unless otherwise designated, Reserve Materials are NOT allowed to leave the library.
Instructors: fill our your Reserve Request Form online.

Patron Records

If you have a question or concern regarding your patron record (i.e. fines, renewals, overdues, missing items, etc.) please fill out the Patron Records Form and the circulation manager will contact you.