The University of Jamestown website (www.uj.edu) is an official electronic publication and is designed for purposes of institutional relations and efficient internal communications. The site is published by the Marketing Department.
- Use of the site may not violate federal or state law.
- The site may not be used for commercial activities.
- The site may not be used to post obscenity, sexually-explicit images or remarks that are defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or intimidating.
- The site may not be used to exploit a discussion or database list for a purpose outside its designated purpose.
- Any reference to University of Jamestown or use of University of Jamestown logos must comply with the graphic standards as laid out by the Office of Marketing graphic standards manual.
**This list is not comprehensive and is subject to change.
All materials within the site are provided “as is” with no warranties of any kind. University of Jamestown does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any content, including that in non-official pages. University of Jamestown shall not be held liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of the website.