As part of a new offering from Microsoft, you are eligible to access E-Learning courses online at Microsoft.com. These courses are meant to help you keep up-to-date with the latest major E-Learning – Applications software releases.
Please note that some product and language versions may not be available at the time you activate your courses. For up-to-date information on the availability of E-Learning courses, please visit http://microsoft.com/licensing.
To gain initial access to the Microsoft E-Learning courses, please follow the steps below:
- Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/activate/
- Input your multi-use access code: IWOF78886A (The code is case sensitive. Be sure to include the dashes and do not enter any spaces.)
- You will be prompted to sign-in using a valid Windows Live ID (this will be the username and password you will use to access the site each time you log in). If you already have a profile on microsoft.com, use that Windows Live ID.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- From the confirmation email, click the link to complete the email confirmation and activate your courses.
- You will be prompted to sign-in using a valid Windows Live ID, once again.
- A confirmation page will appear indicating that the access code has been accepted (or you may receive an error message if the code was not accepted).
- Click the My Learning link to see list of available courses.
- Click on a course title to launch the offering. You will have 12 months from time of launch to finish that course.
To access your course at any time, please follow these steps:
- Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/
- Click the “Sign In” button in the upper right corner of the page
- Sign in to Windows Live using your Windows Live ID and password
- Click the My Learning Catalog link on the left side of the page under Customer Login
- Begin your E-Learning course
If you have any questions regarding your access code, you may email or phone our support center. To view a list of support phone numbers please visit https://licensing.microsoft.com and click on the Support/Feedback link.
If you experience any problems with your E-Learning training, please contact the regional support center in your region: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx.
We trust you will enjoy this benefit and look forward to your participation. Please note that the access code we have received from Microsoft can accommodate a limited number of users from our organization. Do not share the code with unauthorized users: this violates our license agreement with Microsoft.
Tim Kachel, CTO
University of Jamestown
6035 College Lane
Jamestown, ND 58405