- Power your Computer off (shut down) and restart. Then try your task again.
- Make sure all your cables are plugged in firmly.
- Be able to tell us what application you are using, what you were doing, and exactly what happened.
- Write down any error messages exactly. They help us to determine what the problem is.
- If you have a “How do I” question, check with other people around you. Often times they will be able to assist you quickly.
Remember that not all problems can be solved quickly. In many instances research may have to be done in order to solve your problem, therefore your patience is appreciated.
If you have not been able to solve your problem on your own, feel free to submit a trouble ticket.