As a college student, you may vote in North Dakota if you are:

A U.S. citizen;
At least 18 years old;
A resident of North Dakota;
A resident in your precinct for 30 days immediately preceding the election; and
Able to provide a driver’s license, non-driver identification card or other approved form of identification.

If you meet these qualifications, you are permitted to vote in the precinct associated with the address on your ID.

In order to vote using your University of Jamestown address, you must complete the Student Voting Certificate and have it validated by the Registrar in Taber Hall.

Student Voting Certificate