Returning organizations, please submit this form by October 1st.
Applications for new organizations are accepted throughout the school year.
Changes to your organizations information should be submitted in October and as they occur during the school year.
This form is required for reserving any campus space and hosting activities.
Organizations that do not register at the start of a new academic year will be considered inactive.
To regain active status, please send a request to:
Before you start, be sure that you have the following information:
- The names and emails of your four officers: generally a President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
- Preferably, interest from 5-10 other potential members.
- The name and email address of one University of Jamestown faculty or staff advisor who agreed to work with your organization.
- A statement of purpose or a description of your group.
- A set of by-laws with rules and policies to govern your organization. A template is available if you need help.
Benefits of registering your organization:
- Use of University of Jamestown identification in association with the name of your organization
- Use of University facilities for programs and meetings for no charge
- Inclusion in University of Jamestown calendars and listings, and dissemination of your organization’s publicity and information on campus
- Consultation and advice from Student Activities staff, including program resource information and services
- Opportunity to request funding from the Student Senate Organizational Fund
- Permission to sponsor fundraising efforts on campus