University of Jamestown welcomes transfer students to our campus. We think that you will find that this is truly a special place with a unique educational experience we call the Journey to Success.
Director of Transfer Admission
701-252-3467 ext. 5024
At University of Jamestown, every application is reviewed and considered individually. General transfer student admission standards for students that have completed
18 semester credit hours (or 27 quarter credit hours) of undergraduate study are:
- A minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale
- If you have not completed 18 semester credits (or 27 quarter credit hours) of undergraduate study, high school credentials will be required and considered in the transfer admissions process.
- You must be in good standing with the institution from which you are transferring.
The Transfer Student Admission Process
To begin your Journey to Success at University of Jamestown, just follow these easy steps:
- Complete the Online Application for admission – There is no cost to apply!
- Submit your college and high school transcript(s) to the address below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Office of Admission
6081 College Lane
Jamestown, ND 58405
- Have a Transfer Recommendation Form completed. It can be submitted via fax, scan, or postal mail to the contact information above.
- As soon as your admission file is complete, we will make an admission decision and determine any academic scholarships for which you may qualify. Your Transfer Specialist will be in communications with you throughout this process and is happy to answer any questions.