Master’s in Education Student
If you have been thinking about continuing your education, the University of Jamestown Master’s Degree in Education is designed for educators who have a desire to advance in their profession. Through this master’s program, you will improve your knowledge and skills in a cohort model. You will be part of a group who will progress through the program together, sharing ideas and providing support and encouragement to one another. Rather than interacting only with a computer screen, you will be in the classroom on our campus working face-to-face with one of our highly qualified professors. The courses have been planned with your schedule in mind. Each course meets only one evening per week for eight weeks. The program consists of 36 credits with a final project or thesis.
MA in Education Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Teaching experience preferred
The MA in Education Student Admission Process
To be considered for admission to the MA in Education program, the following documents are required :
1. Completed MA in Education application – you may complete and submit an online application
2. Submit your undergraduate transcript(s) to:
Office of Admission
6081 College Lane
Jamestown, ND 58405
or fax to 701-253-4318.
3. Submit a personal essay explaining why you wish to be accepted into this graduate program.
4. Submit two letters of recommendation.
You will be notified by mail of your acceptance into our MA in Education program.