Deciding on a college is a big decision. We want you to be confident that you have all the information you need.
The application gives our counselors insight into who you are and what you care about. Armed with that information, they are better able to help you make an informed decision. When you submit an application, you are not committing to a college; you are further exploring that college. It is through this process that we will determine if you qualify for one of our many generous academic scholarships as well as provide us with information that could lead to other institutional awards including athletic, fine arts, and other merit awards. Congratulations on taking this important step!
Freshmen Profile 2014
At University of Jamestown, every application is reviewed and considered individually. The academic profile of the freshmen enrolled in the Fall Semester 2014 (Class of 2018), generally reflects the admission standards of the college:
- Average High School GPA (4.0 Scale): 3.47
- Average ACT Composite: 23
- Most ranked in top half of senior graduating class
- Complete the Online Application for Admission…no application fee!
- High School Transcript or GED certificate…must come directly from your high school and may FAX to (701) 253-4318, email PDF to email@example.com or mail to:
Office of Admission
University of Jamestown
6081 College Lane
Jamestown, ND 58405
- ACT or SAT scores…may be included on high school transcript. Writing sections of both tests are optional, not required.
Admission to University of Jamestown is not an entitlement, but a privilege. An admission decision will be made within two weeks of the completion and receipt of your application and academic credentials. Your admission representative will be in communication with you throughout this process and will answer any questions you may have as you consider a final college choice.