If you are looking for a program that will prepare you for a variety of dynamic and exciting career possibilities, you may want to consider a major in liberal arts business.
This unique interdisciplinary degree allows you to integrate a major in a traditional liberal arts discipline with a sound foundation in the functional areas of business. We invite you to join University of Jamestown’s dynamic team of teachers and learners in an exciting journey to realize your potential and fulfill your promise.
University of JamestownLiberal Arts Business Distinctions
AtUniversity of Jamestown you have the unique opportunity to major in a diverse array of liberal arts programs complimented by a core set of business courses that will allow you to tailor your individual program of study to suit your particular needs, interests, and career aspirations. Distinctions of theUniversity of Jamestown Liberal Arts Business program include:
- Business classes taught in the state-of-art Unruh-Sheldon Business and Technology Center
- Eighteen Liberal Arts majors and 20 Liberal Arts minors to choose from
- Small class sizes with the focus on excellence in teaching and student learning
- Significant opportunities for international study, hands-on field experience, and co-curricular activities
- 96 percent career placement rate of business and accounting students in quality positions within six months of graduation
- Graduating seniors have scored as high as the 98th percentile nationally in the Major Field Achievement Test in Business
- Students regularly score in the top three in academic business competitions at both state and national Phi Beta Lambda Leadership Conferences
Our Academic Catalogs provide information on policies and procedures, the admissions process, programs of study, and degree requirements.
As course offerings can change from semester to semester, working with the Registrar’s office will ensure that your courses are kept on schedule so that you can graduate in four years.
Certifications/Degrees: MBA from Minnesota State University - Moorhead (1992)
BA in Accounting and History/Political Science from University of Jamestown(1989)
Certified Public Accountant licensed in North Dakota
Teaches: Financial Accounting
More information about the chair.
Certifications/Degrees: MS, University of Dallas; PhD, Alliant International University
Teaches: Marketing, Global Marketing, Marketing Research, Strategic Marketing, and Hospitality/Tourism Management
Certifications/Degrees: MA, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
PhD, Capella University
Teaches: Business Mgmt., Human Resource Mgmt., Strategic Mgmt., Sales Mgmt., Operations & Production Mgmt.
Certifications/Degrees: MBA, University of Mary
Teaches: Elements of Economics, Investments, Insurance, Retirement and Benefits, and Estate Planning
University of Jamestown
Business, Accounting & Economics Department
6042 College Lane
Jamestown ND, 58405
Vicki Greshik, CPA, MBA Associate Professor of Accounting
firstname.lastname@example.org | PH: 701-252-3467 ext. 5549